A note from John
Can you remember back to January? You most likely had a vision of success for your business in 2016. Whether formal or informal, you were putting plans, strategies and tactics into action to result in a profitable 2016 for your business and family.
Now that we have just passed the halfway point of 2016, it’s time to evaluate where we are, compared to our plans. Are we on track? Here are 5 questions you should ask:
- Is our leadership and our vision of success communicated well and motivating to others?
- Are the people that we work with helping us move toward achieving our vision?
- Are we focused on improving the systems that would support our vision?
- Are our financial goals and budget forecast realistic and on track?
- Are our actions coordinated and resulting in profitable outcomes?
In preparing for the next half of 2016, the answers to these questions will help you to re-evaluate your action plans in order to achieve the success you desire.
If you have any difficulty answering these questions, ThistleSea’s staff can help you understand and evaluate the current situation and shed light on those areas to help you achieve success.
Contact us. Our team at ThistleSea just might be a good for for you and your team to identify and implement a best practices action plan for improved organizational performance,