The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ is a unique learning experience that prepares individuals for success in teams. The New York Times best-selling author Patrick Lencioni and the power of industry-leading workplace assessment tools come together in a breakthrough program proven to deliver business results.
The single most untapped competitive advantage is teamwork. To gain this advantage, teams must:
- Trust one another
- Engage in Conflict around ideas
- Commit to decisions
- Hold one another Accountable
- Focus on achieving collective Results
What does this program do?
The program helps teams understand how they score on the key components of The Five Behaviors model: Trust, Conflict, Commitment, Accountability, and Results. Individual team members will learn about their own personality style and the styles of their team members—based on the Everything DiSC® model—and how their style contributes to the team’s overall success.
A productive, high-functioning team:
- Makes better, faster decisions
- Taps into the skills and opinions of all members
- Avoids wasting time and energy on politics, confusion and destructive conflict
- Avoids wasting time talking about the wrong issues and revisiting the same topics over and over again because of a lack of buy-in
- Creates a competitive advantage
- Is more fun to be on!