Target, Sell & Profit!
B.Y.O. B. - Build Your Own Business Workshop
Are you like many business owners & executives that struggle with:
- The relationship between Marketing & Sales
- Measuring your marketing return on investment
- Generating leads
- Managing your sales force more effectively
- The true capabilities of Social Media & SEO
- Understanding how Fans, Connections & Followers can generate revenue
If you struggle with ANY of the above, then we have the perfect workshop for you! BYOB, The Build Your Own Business Workshop has developed by John D. Laslavic, Larry Lewis & Chris Maas.
We developed this workshop in order to show business owners & executives how to exactly accomplish the bullets above!
Read below & click on the image to see exactly how this course WILL help you and your business!
Learn what you NEED to do today to Target, Sell & Profit!
John D. Laslavic,LPBC & President of ThistleSea Business Development will begin the workshop by teaching you:
- To lead a more profitable company
- To better understand the relationship between marketing & sales
- To measure your marketing return on investment
Larry Lewis, President of Clientbuilder Sales & Marketing will then teach you:
- To generate more leads
- To make more sales
- To manage your sales team more effectively
Lastly, Chris Maas, Vice President of Insight Marketing Solutions will teach you:
- To create a larger web presence
- To understand how to turn the Fans, Followers & Connections from your social media pages into an endless revenue stream
- To learn the TRUE capabilities of Social Media & Search Engine Optimization
And MUCH, MUCH MORE ... Bring your notepads and extra writing instruments because you will have several questions for us when we form our Q & A panel at the end of the workshop!
August 11th, 2011
8:30am - 12:30pm
Pine Professional Building, The Keller Williams Classroom
11279 Perry Hwy.Suite 300 - 3rd Floor
Wexford, PA. 15090
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO VIEW THE REGISTRATION FORM:
PRINT IT OUT AND FAX IT IN TO THE 925.848.3266
Seating is limited to 35 persons so act fast!
If you have ANY questions at all, please feel free to contact us directly at the contact information below:
John D. Laslavic, LPBC or Wendy O. Lydon, LPBC at 724.935.1930